Tuesday 19 April 2016

Nature....

Inspired by a couple of challenges....here's today's card....
I was a top 3 with this card at IndigoBlu-Thank you very much x
I had a fun day playing with different mediums, card stock, sprays and powders.
IndigoBlu challenge is Yellow, Pink and Green so that inspired me to use those colours.
Happy Little Stampers has a Case The Card challenge, so that inspired my layout, idea and design.
I reversed where I wanted to put in the colours.
That's what is so great about CASEing a card and the inspiration...
where it starts and where it ends up!

I have water coloured the flowers using Zig Pens..
The background has been done with Brusho's, Lindy's Magical powders and text stamp.
I stamped the flower stamps first and then did the background around it..
Normally I do it the other way around but loving trying out new things.
Thank you for stopping by...
Crafty Hugs x
Challenges I would like to enter....
IndigoBlu challenge - Colour palette of Yellow, Pink and Green
Happy Little Stampers - CASE Joyce's Card 
Craft Stamper Magazine - Take it make it challenge - Spring Flowers









16 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Stunning makes and I LOVE the way you have reversed that muse card to have the outer coloured and the inner mono, unique and inspired my friend! Have a lovely evening! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Rahmat said...

WOW! its Jaw dropping beauty! The colors are simply beautiful, I like the ideas behind the HLS case, I was planning to do a white middle and colors around!

TK said...

Stunning CASE! Love the reverse color, and the bright beauty!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! It's a stunner... You are such an amazing designer!

Pamellia said...

Holy moly Mac, this is out-of-this-world breathtaking! LOVE the colours you use and how they are blended together! The florals are so beautiful and I especially love how you went opposite of the case card and did your center panel in black and white! So lovely! hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! How gorgeous this is!!! I just love the colors and the flower images are colored to perfection!! Stunning job! HUGS

Wenda said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge.

Hugs Wenda

Patti said...

Ok Mac! I'm bowing!! WOW Your coloring is stunning!! what a beautiful take on this challenge!! The inspiration you had to reverse the negative space was brilliant!!

Patti

Linda said...

This is gorgeous ...... the colours are so pretty. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful! The coloring is great and vibrant. I like the uncolored area for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Nikki K said...

Lovely vibrant colours, thank you for joining us at Indigoblu. Good luck. Nikki K. xx

ÅsaJ said...

WOW, such a stunning card!!! Love all the colours! Thank you for joining us at happy Little Stampers! Åsa xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How pretty!! I love the colors you've used here!

Birgit said...

Wow, what a stunning card! Love your artsy design and bold coloring. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining the HLS April CASE challenge.

Joyce said...

Your card is stunning, and I love how you reversed the location of the colors. Really brilliant. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer challenge and for CASEing me.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow, this is stunning and right up my street! I love the vivid colour palette that you've used and I think that it's really clever the way that you've coloured around the sentiment piece in the middle. It looks wonderful how your flowered imaged has continued but without colour. I love all your styles of stamping but this is one of my favourites without a doubt, I love it :) X