Monday 18 April 2016

Cupcake...

Today's card .......
I had a shout out...Inspiring Stand out ...for this card at 
Inspired by all the little things-Thank you very much x
I was inspired by All The Little Things Challenge Photo........
I have used a cupcake stencil with white and coloured pink embossing paste.
The pink embossing paste is textured with sand 
to look like the top of the yummy photo inspiration. 
The cake has been hi-lighted with silver stickles, crystals and a clear glitter pen.
I have lightly stenciled pink small dots on the background.
The crown has been stamped with glue and Silver Mica Flakes added.
I loved the sentiment and thought of the cupcake ....
being beautiful inside (my tummy) and outside x.

CASology, Addicted to Stamps , AAA Cards and CAS Mix UP all have CAS challenges
that I will be popping my card into .....

I have a mini member of the family, who is all girly, loves princesses and loves cupcakes,
so this card will be going her way x

Crafty Hugs x
Challenges I would like to enter....
Inspired by All The Little Things - Photo Inspiration
CASology - Pink
AAA Cards - Anything Goes CAS
CAS Mix Up - Stamp-Stencil and Embossing Paste and Gilding/Mica Flakes








15 comments:

Rahmat said...

Lovely card, matches perfectly to the inspiration picture. Lovely sentiment.

Patti said...

This is SO SWEET!! I just love the stencils you used! Wonderful addition of the silver crown!! LOVE IT!

Patti

Mac Mable said...

Always so kind, much appreciated and thank you very much x

Jane said...

So pretty and such a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo! This is perfect!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a fabulous take on the photograph, right down to the crown. I love the subtle colours and the sentiment is just perfect. You've done an amazing job creating the cup cake out of embossing paste, it's absolutely superb :) X

Melissa said...

Oh, my!!! DD is turning three this summer and this card is right up her alley! I may just have to CASE this if you don't mind! ;)
LOVE how girly girl this is!!!
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What an inspired take on the inspiration photo! Such a soft, pretty design and the sentiment is just fabulous! have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Monika Reeck said...

I love your soft color
love the silver too
really sweet cupcake card Mac Mable is it your name Mac Mable?
I see you on so many of my friends blog leaving some really lovely comment at Cornelia....Shawna`s Blog
I would be glad being your friends too visiting each other too if you like
you are such a kind and warmheart lady I guess
many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika

Karen Day said...

What a wonderful card!! Your take on the inspiration photo is spot on - thanks so much for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things this week!

KimCreate said...

The crown is a wonderful addition to your cupcake card. Very pretty! Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little things.

Nancy Penir said...

Love this! From the bg, to the crown, and that marvelous cupcake, LOVELY!

Bonnie said...

I love all the details of this luscious stenciled cupcake, Mac! And that crown! It's the crowning touch! Thanks so much for sharing again at CAS Mix Up!

Loll said...

Sweet!! :) Delicious looking cupcake ... the frosting looks amazing. I have just purchased some pumice embossing paste and am excited to give it a try. Yours looks awesome as the frosting. Love the silver and gold highlights. And those sweet stenciled dots in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Keeway Tsao said...

What an amazing take on the inspiration photo! It couldn't be more perfect, from the cupcake to the little silver tiara. And just a touch of polka dot in the background really makes this perfect!