Thursday 7 April 2016

Just a Note.....

I have the honour to be a guest designer at STAMPlorations again this month
......but this time for their CAS Challenge.
I was the lucky winner in their February Challenge with this card here

 I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to be asked.

The Design Team is fabulous and always come up with the 
most original, creative and stunning inspiration. 
STAMPlorations have a very active Blog, if you've time pop across and take a look....
They also have great challenges, incorporating lots of different crafting styles.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to Guest with you this month.
The CAS Challenge for April is.....
This is my card....without the optional twist.....
I started by stamping the Helenium Large Flower stamp lightly,
in black archival to help with the placement on the white card stock.
Next I used the Flutters & Splatters Large Stencil and blended vibrant dye inks 
through it to achieve the Splats...
The sentiment has been stamped using the Big Greetings Stamps 
and with a background stamp from the Mixed Media Elements set behind the word Note.
I re-stamped the Helenium stamp using my Misti to blacken the outline of the flower.
The edge has been heat embossed in black to finish off.

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity...
Crafty Hugs x
Challenges to enter......
STAMPlorations - Never Ending - Anything Goes - Using their products 
AAA Cards - Stencil I was inspired by Justine's card x
My colourful splats are a stencil
CAS on Sunday - Flowers
Craft Stamper Magazine - Spring Flowers


34 comments:

Liz said...

A striking card - love the splash of colours.

Congratulations on your GD spot. xx

Shery Russ said...

Love the way you colored the helenium! It's awesome to have you on the STAMPlorations blog as our guest designer this month! Hugs!

Pink Unicorn said...

We loved having you guest design on the CAS blog, your card is simply stunning, I love the vibrant colours and the helenium is one of my all time favourite STAMPlorations stamps!! I hope you join us soon again with your gorgeous creations! Karola, CAS DT

Patti said...

Wowie!! we are like kindred spirits both being Guest DT-ers on the same day!!

Beautiful card! it is so bright and fun!

You are always so kind and sweet to me! I appreciate all your wonderful comments!

Do your friends call you Mac or Mable or shall I keep it "formal" and call you Mac Mable? : )

Happy almost Birthday?? When is the day? I would love to make a Birthday card in your honor!!

Patti

Loll said...

Congrats on being GD at STAMPlorations! Fantastic card ... love those splats! xx

Marina said...

I thought you'd really just splashed the inks on so perfectly, so kind of relieved to hear how you did it- it's an amazing effect and a beautiful card.

Mac Mable said...

Yes both guest DT on the same day....spooky xxx I go by Mac on my blog, thank you for asking x Thank you too for all your very kind comments on my blog, I always appreciate them too. So kind of you to want to make a card for my birthday but I'm too shy !!! Maybe next year lol?? xxxx Thanks again

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much, yes the splats stencil is so useful!! x

Mac Mable said...

So kind of you to stop by, thank you so much x

Mac Mable said...

Yes loved the opportunity and thank you for your lovely comments x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you very much for asking me and your generous comments x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks Liz, so kind of you x

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! What a super fun and colorful design!! I just love this one!! congrats on your guest spot too!! HUGS ;)

Ros Crawford said...

I just love visiting here ... You are one heck of a designer! Absolutely fabulous card! You really inspire me!

Mac Mable said...

Ros you are super generous, thank you so very much x You know how much you inspire me too! x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so very much x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous design Mac and I just love the explosion of colour :) X

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations on your GD spot Mac! This is genius the way you used those splats to colour your image . . . great design! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Mac, I am totally loving your splatter card!! What an amazing CAS meets abstract meets bright and cheery!! Big congrats on your guest spot, you are an inspiration! hugs and happy weekend :)

Greta said...

Very creative use of the splatter--beautiful card! Congrats on being the GD!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you x

Mac Mable said...

Very kind, thank you x

Mac Mable said...

So kind, thank you x

Melissa L. said...

Wow! This is super cool, Mac! I love it! Graphic and bright and fun! Congrats on the GD spot! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Stencil Challenge.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

WOW - this has so much energy! What a fantastic card! Congrats on the GD - you are so creative and that card proves it!

Rahmat said...

Oh wow, this is a striking card, CAS perfection.

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, splatter heaven! I love the vibrancy of this card! Congrats on your well-deserved GD spot at STAMPlorations, and thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You are definitely on a roll with your great vibrant colors! I really like the flower with this modern twist. TFS!

Bonnie said...

Amazing use of color here, Mac!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Dear Mac, so glad to have as our GD this month at Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge! Great inspiring card with such an inventive use of the stencils! - Sweet Kobylkin

maria f. said...

Packs a punch! Fabulous.

Zw@@n said...

Oh my, this is stunning! I loooooove the bright colours and flower. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Little Artbee said...

Clear and simple and very good designed. I like it much.
Greetings
Sabine

Linda said...

Love this ...... the bright coloured background looks fab with the flower. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx