Sunday 24 April 2016

Hello Sunshine.....

Mixed Media card today....
I was inspired by The Mixed Media Challenge 
Cards only...Sunshine with the option of bricks
Update....My card was hi-lighted at The Mixed Media Card Challenge-Thank you very much
This is my card......
I started with Brusho's on the background.
The brick wall and the sun have been done with a stencil 
and embossing paste first to give some dimension.
The sun has been coloured with yellow acrylic paint and
the wall, also with acrylic paints and then hi-lighted with copper mica powder.
I stenciled the cloud with white puffy paint...Great fun dimension.
The flowers have been stamped and white heat embossed.
I used water and kitchen towel to take off the Brusho's from inside the flower.
They have been coloured with acrylic paint and then finished off with glossy accents.
The hello sentiment is stamped and raised up on foam 
and the Sunshine sentiment cut out of foam twice.
I have had a fun crafty day .....
Crafty Hugs x
I will be entering the following challenge.......
STAMPlorations - Never ending - anything goes using their products 
Cards only...Sunshine with the option of bricks
Stampinback via Facebook - Flowers






18 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such fun! Yes, I think Sundays should be all about having fun! What a great mixed media Card, LOVE all the techniques and texture! Have a wonderful week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mac Mable said...

Me too xxx Enjoy your week too xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cool project. The clouds look amazing and I like all the different supplies you were able to pull together. Are those flowers from I Brake for Stamps? They are super fun! TFS!

Patti said...

I LOVE all the dimension! in this card!! beautiful colors and those sweet flowers are the perfect addition!

Patti

Mac Mable said...

Always so generous, thank you so much x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much x The flower stamps are Stampinback, I got them direct from them in the Netherlands x Thank you so much for stopping by x

Liz said...

Gorgeous design. I love all the textures. xx

BożenA said...

I admire your ability to connect different techniques. I do not go out, and your cards are so beautiful.
hugs,
BozenA

Rahmat said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful mixed media, you are too good at it. I specially love the clouds.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fantastic mix of elements and a fun mixed media card - love it! Thanks for sharing at the Mixed media Card Challenge.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow! I'm speechless ... I'd love to come and craft with you ... This is amazing!

sannalippert said...

great take on the challenge! love the puffy paint cloud and the Brusho background is fabulous! clever how you incorporated the bricks into the card, too! thanks for joining in with us at MMCC this month!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful texture and design on this! Love the chimney - puffy clouds and pretty blooms! Thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Card Challenge!

shirley-bee said...

Terrific! Love all that texture! Thanks for playing along at the Mixed Media Card Challenge :)

Lisa H said...

nice texture and dimension on your card. That puffy cloud is the best! Thank you for sharing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly challenge. =)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! Your mixed media design looks fantastic! Love the puffy clouds and the bricks work out nicely in your design! :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I am not such a big fan of mixed media, but this is real pretty! That puffy cloud is adorable!

SewPaperPaint said...

Hey Mac! Love this fantastic collage and the cool texture you've added! Congrats on your highlight at MMCC!