Tuesday 20 October 2015

Remember When......

                            CAS-Leaves
This is my CAS card for today
I thought I would do some stamping, colouring and a CAS card.
I stamped the image and heat embossed in Gold onto water colour card.
I water coloured the image with Brusho's..tricky because of the 'thin' leaves.
I Gold embossed the surround and stamped the 'Remember When' sentiment.
I also added the gold 'Good Times' sentiment at the bottom.
I liked the 'movement' of the card.
Clean and Simple and restful to make!

I am entering the card into the following challenges
The Paper Players-CAS...Leaves
I have stamped and heat embossed
Update...Lucky winner for this card, thank you very much x

I have used the Penny Black Wonderous Stamp
Crafty Hugs x

14 comments:

brenda said...

You have created a beautiful Autumn card which is perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you vey much, enjoyed the challenge x

Linby said...

A beautiful CAS card, very elegant. I haven't tried painting with my brushos yet - must try that.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for stopping by and yes give the painting with the brushos a go x Thanks again x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love it ... the movement, the wavy sentiment and your beautifully painted leaves make this a stunner!

Mac Mable said...

Always so generous, thank you very much x

Hannelie said...

The gold accents are PERFECT!

Claire Broadwater said...

Mac, this is gorgeous! I love the gold embossing! The sentiment is lovely! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for finding time to comment so kindly on my blog, thank you very much x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely card! Your leaves add a great sense of movement on your card - the outline embossing reminds me of some beautiful cloisonné vases I saw when I visited China and I love the 'tall and skinny' look. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much for your very encouraging and positive comments and you where able to reminisce a little x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for your kind comments x