Friday 20 March 2015

Spring Greens

           Thanks
I have used the 'Lollipop Tree' stamp and 
the small flourish stamp from 'Poppy Meadow' stamp set
I die cut a circle out of paper and water coloured the background 
onto water colour card with Distress Inks and a stencil.
I stamped the 'Lollipop Tree' firstly with a pearlescent lime pigment ink
as I wanted to create a shadow.
I then stamped the tree again with FlitterGlu and 
used Megaflake Yorkshire Dales.
I die cut out the word 'thanks' out of water coloured card that I had colour washed.
I stamped the small flourish stamp with Green DI's, punched out into circles, 
to carry the circle theme through and to give balance and dimension to the corner.
Hopefully the close up photo shows the shadow effect,
 the shine from the flakes and mica and the dimension on the flourish circles?
Craft Hugs x

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love this!! The colours are fab, the tree looks amazing in the flake and I really like the circle theme that's going on there. Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge ..... good luck! LindyLou xx

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for your kind and positive comments x