Tuesday 14 March 2017

Happy Thoughts........

Another fun couple of days creating a mixed media tag....
The inspiration for the colours is from The Rubber Dance Colour Challenge
 The background has been stenciled, stamped and splattered.
The main flowers have been stamped and smooshed with stains.
Instead of spraying with my trusty sprays, I poured some of the stains out,
 onto my craft mat, smooshed and played.
The flowers have been fussy cut.
The circles behind the flowers have been stamped and then die cut.
I finished off with hi-lighting with a white pen 
and stamping and embossing the sentiment.
I had so much fun creating this tag and lets just say it wasn't my first attempt!
The black splats did migrate, so that's something else I have learnt.
Learning all the time and loving it!

The stencil in the background and the sentiment stamp is from Stamplorations.
I have used The Textured Flowers and 
Round in Circles Stamp sets from Rubber Dance.

Thank you so much for finding time to stop by...
Crafty Hugs x
Challenges I would like to link up to...
 The Rubber Dance Colour Challenge - Magenta, Yellow and Turquoise Colours
You do not have to use their products to join in x
Thank you for The Shout Out x
Stamplorations - Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes but you must use a stencil
I have used The Leaf Prints 2 Stencil but you can use any make of Stencil to Join in
Stamplorations - Cutplorations - Inspiration Photo - Garden Party
My Tag is all Flowery and Summery ...Thank You for the Win x
To join in you must use at least one of Stamplorations many products 
but you can use any brand of die cut


32 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your tag is so vibrant and fun. I really like how you used the colors and the mix of stamping and stenciling. The arrangement is really pleasing too! TFS!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous bright colours Mac and lovely floral images, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is gorgeous Mac. The flowers are so vibrant and they just pop off the tag. I love the colour combination that you've used, it's brightened up my day, thank you. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my goodness! This is the coolest! Really dynamic colors, so beautiful together. Hugs, Autumn

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Bright and beautiful Mac! Have a wonderful week my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Melissa L. said...

This is a gorgeous mixed media tag, mac. I love the bright flowers and all of the great flowers. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations MM Challenge for March.

Loll said...

Bright, bold and oh-so fun!! LOVE this spring tag Mac! xx

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Love the way you have used those textured flowers stamps on your tag! Its wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Rubber Dance Color Challenge this month.

Greta said...

Oh what a beauty! Those flowers are so intriguing with the color combinations--love them!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This just make me so happy!!!!

Bibi Lindahl said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous, Mac! Beautiful use of our challenge colours. Love the circles inside circles! Thank you for using our stamps and entering our March colour challenge at Rubber Dance ♥ Hope to see you again in our theme challenge that started today xx

Pamellia said...

WOW WOW WOW, this is so gorgeous Mac! It's like spring is exploding through my computer screen right now! Love all the amazing doodle style flowers and your colour palette is a breath of fresh spring air! The black sentiment panel and accents create a wonderful contrast, I am truly loving this one!! Hope all is well, sending hugs :)

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful tag! Love the vibrant colours. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! Thinking on, you could also link up with this month's CUTplorations Challenge. It's a floral, summery theme, and you have used some STAMPlorations products, why not. Here's the link http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/cutplorations-march-challenge.html :-)

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much for the heads up Monika and for the very kind comments x

Sue said...

What a wonderful tag, this makes me so happy! I love your stencilled background and the way you've die cut the circles with a circle punch - perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Rubber Dance, and I hope to see you again today for our new one. Have a fun week Sue xx

ionabunny said...

Love the bright beautiful colours and the circles of circles. Fab tag. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

Diane said...

Fabulous bright colors and what fun flowers you have created.

Hugs Diane

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love how bright these flowers are!

TK said...

Such an awesome tag! Love all the layers and patterns

Ros Crawford said...

This is fantastic!! What amazing colours and surely perfect for those challenges ... Looks like you had such fun here Mac!

Suchi said...

This is so beautiful and colorful! I completely love it Mac! :)
Hugs
Suchi

Becca Cruger said...

I adooooooooooooooore this! It's so bright and fun! The multicolors on your flowers add such visual interest!

Viv said...

Such a bright and vibrant looking tag, I just love it ;) Viv xx

Linby said...

Such a fun, bright and cheery tag - love it.

Marina said...

Great bursts of colour.

Karen Dunbrook said...

I agree...wow...fun, bright and happy!
TFS,
Karen

BożenA said...

I love, I love, I love this tag! Amazing colors. Mixed media for me is an unattainable taboo ... I do not think I have the courage to brave moves. You have so many different views! I admire your versatility.
Hugs,
BożenA

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of these fun bright colors! Thanks for joining in at CUTplorations!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I feel like swimming along in your floral tag Mac Mable...the flowers are so happy looking and colorful. I love it! Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations March Media Challenge and see you again this month.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

Donna said...

Wowsers... Agree with the above comments. Vibrant and fun. x

SewPaperPaint said...

So glad to be back for a second visit and to congratulate you on your win at STAMPlorations. Hugs, Autumn <3 <3 <3

Mac Mable said...

That is so kind of you to stop by and thank you so much for the congratulations x