Sunday, 31 July 2016

Wedding ....

I have been working on a Wedding collection inspired
by 
Here are the photo's...
I have used the gorgeous and pretty Magnolias For Her stamp set.
I used Zig pens for water-colouring and good quality water-colouring card throughout.
Some of the leaves have been done using card and some on vellum to add contrast.
The Invitation has been layered onto vellum, heat embossed 
and coloured to add further dimension.
I loved the way Yana used layers in her inspiration fabulous card.
I was also inspired by the gold antique trims on the background of the card 
so I stamped and heat embossed a flourish stamp in gold on the card 
to represent this.
You can see this better on the wine tag.
I used a die cut to make the favour box and  heat embossed in gold around the sides and again on the name place card.
All finished off with sequins, tiny diamante's, splats 
and yellow perfect pearls to pick up the yellow on the inspiration photo.
I had so much fun making this set.
I don't normally do a lot of fussy cutting and prefer to stamp and mask, 
especially since I got the Misti, so it made a really lovely change 
and I enjoyed the challenge.
Thank you so much for finding time to stop by.
Crafty Hugs x
Challenges I would like to enter....
Altenew - July Challenge - Weddings and Photo Inspiration
CAS-ual Fridays - Gift Tags -Bottle Tag ... 
Update I was lucky enough to get a 'Favourite' for the tag...Thank you so much x









30 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Wow, this set is soooo beautiful! I love the softly colored flowers, but also the pretty detail of the gold dots in the background. This is really an amazing project!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, my word Mac! I see definite winners here my friend! Just GORGEOUS! Have a wonderful Sunday! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mrs A. said...

These are so beautiful. You should be proud of yourself. Love the colours and the fussy cutting with the vellum. Hugs Mrs A.

TK said...

Wow, truly gorgeous! Love the soft beautiful watercolors and beautiful stamps used!

Aileen Ryan said...

Ohhhh my goodness Mac what an amazing, beautiful, eye catching collection. Im sitting here just staring and gob smacked, its so wonderful.

Maxine D said...

Oh My Goodness, Mac this is stunning - and so very feminine - what a beautiful and delicate wedding ensemble.
Blessings
Maxine

Patti said...

Oh Mac! wow I mean wow!! WOW!! these are so beautiful and elegant. Each flower colored perfectly and the gold accents are brilliant! : )

Patti

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my... I'm drooling!! This is one terrific set ... Fantastic work! Love the flowers and the gold embossing, the design and the added vellum are so beautiful! Who wouldn't love this! Have a great day Mac!

Stella said...

My oh my this is jaw dropping gorgeous! The flowers are amazing and using vellum adds another classy and chic touch. Wow!

Mrs A. said...

Well Thankyou Mable. Youv'e made my day. I was a tad worried about pushing all the right buttons for my post but so far so good. Hugs Norm.

Bonnie said...

How beautiful, Mac! I let the month go by without getting anything done for this challenge! Shame on me!

Loll said...

WOW ... these are all so gorgeous Mac!! Great job with the layering. And a wonderful combination of soft colour, gold embossing and vellum. So beautiful!! xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Too bad I'm already married ..... those are all amazing, gorgeous, beautiful! Running out of words....

Pamellia Johnson said...

Holy cow Mac, these are utterly stunning!! The gold embossing is so freaking elegant, wowzers! You add in the soft touches of pink, the delicate vellum sentiments, the bit of bling and the romantic floral images and you get a wedding set that I would have just died to have for my wedding day! GORGEOUS!!!! hugs :)

Cara said...

Wow, these are just amazing, so delicate and pretty. Cara x

Greta said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous projects!

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, these are all so pretty
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my goooooodness, this is elegance at its finest! Wowzas you've really outdone yourself with this beautiful set!

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! The flowers are absolutely amazing Mac!! Just love the pretty popped out dimension and colors here!! Always such wonderful creations to come and see!! ;)

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Hi Mac!
I sit and admire your masterpiece. So beautiful you composed all the elements! I love the delicate pink flowers and lush green leaves. Using the vellum it was an excellent idea. It's a wonderful set!
hugs,
BozenA

Suchi said...

Maccccccccccccccc! This is simply beautiful and so so elegant!!! Looks so delicate and classy! LOVE it!! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous and creative work, so so beautiful!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This set is absolutely exquisite. I love the delicate pink of the flowers and the gold embossing looks amazing. Such a perfect design but if you were commissioned to make them, I bet you'd be hoping for a small Wedding with all the hard work that's involved ;) X

Lisa Harrolle said...

Gorgeous set!! Wow!!

Ilina Crouse said...

Those Magnolias are Amazing! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-Fridays Challenge

Team Clark said...

Oh my word are these beautiful! Your layering of the flowers is phenomenal! Beautiful gift idea. :)

Rahmat said...

WOW, what a beautiful coloring, love these tags.

Mac Mable said...

Had a chuckle ...Just made them for the challenge but can't image them as a commission...you would be up 24/7 x

Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, I bet the Bride and Groom were bowled over with it.
Faith
x

Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, I bet the Bride and Groom were bowled over with it.
Faith
x