Recognition

Friday, 21 March 2014

Thinking of You

Vibrant Orange Daisies and Stitched Ribbon
Hoping Spring is just around the corner......
I made this colourful and vibrant card in the hope that it is!
I used a spellbinders daisy die, micro beads for texture and the pretty stitched grosgrain ribbon and bow to make this card.
I layered it onto vibrant orange card, added the sentiment and the ivory disks and an orange crystal.


I loved the vibrant colour and the stitched ribbon on this card and was inspired by the Crafty Ribbon Challenge -  Anything goes with Ribbon and will be entering the card into the challenge.


Crafty Hugs  xx


4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful creation sweetie!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment. Loved joining into your challenge this week x

      Delete
  2. Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for finding time to leave me a comment. I very much appreciate it x